The average annual Family income in EleANGAnny
For children living in the rural village of Eleanganny, education is not a given. Even $7 a month is too much for many families to afford. We identify children in need and work with their parents to help provide an education they might not otherwise receive. Your donation covers 75% of the cost of education, and the parents work diligently to provide the other 25%.
Your monthly donation or your one-time donation can make a world of difference to One Child of India.
Prefer to send another amount? We welcome donations of any size to help
One Child of India get the education they deserve!